Monday, August 4, 2008

Granny

Granny and her children.
Pictured left to right standing Kathrine, Herb Jr, Ebby, Carol, Sitting Granny, Auqunette and Reva.






Granny and some of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Pictured left to right Tony with his daughter in front Shayla, Eric, Serita, Angle, and Renee. Granny infront with Lena sitting on her lap.

Granny with my Husband's family
Eric's grandmother passed away lastnight. I remeber my first trip to Ohio to meet Eric's family, I was so nervous, but Granny made me feel welcome. She told Grandpa (Eric's Grandpa Herb) "get over there and hug tht girl shes going to be your Granddaughter" I loved going to visit although we were not able to go as often as wewould have liked. Granny We love you and will miss you greatly! Love Kim

1 comment:

Geriatric Nursing said...

I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a terrific person.