1. Thank you for raising my parents the way that you did because I would not be the person I am today without them.
2. Thank you for making lefsa.
3. Thank you for traveling on the bus for six plus hours to visit us.
4. Thank you for making Christmas so special Oyster stew and all.
5. Thank you for the hugs, that made me feel so loved.
6. Thank you for worrying about my mom and us and saving us your extra food.
7. Thank you for correcting my English so that I know now how to sound intelligent.
8. Thank you for having high expectations for me.
9. I am sorry that I did not keep my room cleaner when I lived with you.
10. I am sorry that I did not show you more respect.
11. I am sorry that I did not handle moving to Washington differently.
12. I am sorry that I did not visit Wyoming and Philadelphia more.
13. I love you.
I had some very incredible grandmothers, whom all I miss. My grandma Farrar made the holidays special she always wanted me to do my best correcting me when I said something wrong. My grandma Karl would visit us she would cook and clean.
Photo Nature photo winner.
Please visit more Thursday's Thirteen!