Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories

Ellie, has this game from one of her friends and I thought that it sounded fun so here it is on my blog too.
So here's how it works...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.So there you have it! Post away! Oh,and if you don't "know" me well enough to have a memory, feel free to use anything you've read here. A favorite post you've read, etc. that way everyone can play!

1 comment:

le35 said...

My favorite memory of you is when we went to Atlanta together, just the two of us with the kids, and our husbands came up later that night. We had such wonderful conversation going up, and then the zoo the next day was wonderful! I'm so glad that I'm priveleged enough to be your friend.